Welcome!

Welcome to the Emporium! Feel free to look around, and email me with any questions!

Current List of Yarns In-Stock

Title says it all, right?  Just for me to keep track of really, so I know what I need to go buy when I'm out without having to write it all down.  Just got to remember to update it often!

Cotton Yarns:
Brown, dark green, light green, hot pink, black, pale blue, bright blue, orange, and brown/cream variegated.

Ribbons:
Red, black, brown, blue, yellow, camouflage.

For more color options, please visit the following pages, as these are the brands of yarn that I use pretty exclusively:
Peaches and Creme Yarn
Sugar'n Cream Yarn

I use these yarns because they're 100% cotton, and I find that it washes and holds up better than most acrylic yarns.  Plus, the cotton is really soft so it's good for kids, but it keeps its shape.  The stuffing I use is a high-quality poly-fill, so it's durable but also extremely soft.