Welcome!

Welcome to the Emporium! Feel free to look around, and email me with any questions!

Baby Booties with Ribbons

Baby Booties - Crochet
Cotton yarn, for 0-12 months

 Blue yarn, brown ribbon laces

 Light green yarn, blue ribbon laces

Pink/orange/purple yarn, black ribbon laces

In progress:  dark purple yarn, yellow ribbon laces

Color options:
See my yarn post for details about yarn colors!

Pricing:
Depends on whether I've got your colors in stock and if not, whether it's available in my local store.  Usually around $10-$12, and I'll let you know when you order.

Ordering info: 
Local orders only!  I can deliver to most of the greater Myrtle Beach area, or we can arrange a meeting place, preferably near Coastal Grand Mall.  Send me an email with your color choices and I'll respond quickly.  Please bear in mind that I've got to make items individually and by hand, and it'll take me at least a day to make a pair of booties!