Welcome!

Welcome to the Emporium! Feel free to look around, and email me with any questions!

Fuzzy Octopus Crochet

Fuzzy Octopus - Crochet
Cotton yarn, approx height 5-8 inches

Orange/yellow/white with black eyes and mouth, the very first one!  Gave it away...

White/pink/black with white/black eyes and black mouth, made for my younger sister.

 
Hot pink with black eyes and mouth, requested by my baby sister!

Purple/pink/white with black eyes and mouth, was a gift for my mom.

Orange body, light blue/red/green/pink feet with black large eyes and mouth, I call him my Frankenoctopus!

Not pictured:  Solid black body and feet with white eyes and mouth.

Color options:
Solid, variegated, stripes, whatever you want pretty much!  See my yarn post for details.

Pricing:
Depends on whether I've got your colors in stock and if not, whether it's available in my local store.  Usually around $15-$20, and I'll let you know when you order.

Ordering info: 
Local orders only!  I can deliver to most of the greater Myrtle Beach area, or we can arrange a meeting place, preferably near Coastal Grand Mall.  Send me an email with your color choices and I'll respond quickly.  I've got a few orders currently, so bear in mind that I've got to make these individually and by hand, uniquely for you, which does take at least a couple of days.

Thanks for coming by to check out my stuff!