Welcome!

Welcome to the Emporium! Feel free to look around, and email me with any questions!

Crochet Net Hat

Made a couple of hats for girls with long hair, the kind that are kinda net-like and hang down when worn.  Unfortunately, my model didn't really have long enough hair, so it doesn't look *perfect*.  However, I'm pretty sure you've seen these on someone who did have the right hair type, so use your imagination!

This one's a variegated yarn, with teal, light green, and yellow all mixed in.

Also a variegated yarn, this one was purple, light blue, yellow, and white.  I think it came out looking pretty good!

Purple/orange/pink/white variegated yarn, wanted some more feminine colors in this one!

Color options:
See this post for details on yarn options!

Pricing:
Depends on whether I've got your colors in stock and if not, whether it's available in my local store.  Usually around $12-$15, and I'll let you know when you order.

Ordering info: 
Local orders only!  I can deliver to most of the greater Myrtle Beach area, or we can arrange a meeting place, preferably near Coastal Grand Mall.  Send me an email with your color choices and I'll respond quickly.  Please bear in mind that I've got to make items individually and by hand, uniquely for you, and that takes at least a day.