Welcome!

Welcome to the Emporium! Feel free to look around, and email me with any questions!

Crochet Beanie Hats

 Pretty much my favorite style of hat, comfy crochet beanies!  I've taken pictures of a few different examples:


Solid color yarn, nice warm brown that goes with most stuff!

Variegated yarn, white/green/pink/yellow.  It looks kinda like Fruit Stripe Gum,
 but I like the bright happy colors!

V-pattern stripes, red and brown, nice warm combination!

X-pattern stripes, black and white, to go with my "uniform" at Sears!

Close-up of V- and X-patterns, so you can see the difference.  I know my camera's pretty terrible,
 but it does give you an idea.

More examples, requested so I can't model them.  Pink/brown V-pattern, 
red/green X-pattern!

Specialty hat, a friend requested a football hat for her daughter's Halloween costume! 
 I only made the hat, not the ribbon decoration, and to be fair it looked a lot 
better before she started being fussy.

Color options:
Solid or blended yarns, see yarn post for details!

Pricing:
Depends on whether I've got your colors in stock and if not, whether it's available in my local store.  Usually around $10 and I'll let you know when you order.

Ordering info: 
Local orders only!  I can deliver to most of the greater Myrtle Beach area, or we can arrange a meeting place, preferably near Coastal Grand Mall.  Send me an email with your color choices and I'll respond quickly.  These are pretty quick to make, when compared to other projects, so I can have it ready pretty much next-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment